Dalmatian Elegance - Lower Deck Deluxe Cabin, Preview 2021
Dalmatian Elegance – Lower Deck Deluxe Cabin, Preview 2021
Cruise the waters of the Adriatic in comfort and style onboard your modern mega yacht. Discover new ports of call each day, hidden coves and ancient sites steeped in history. Step ashore to experience the cultural diversity of Dalmatia’s islands or bask under the sun, swim or read a good book.
- Onboard Cooking Demonstration: Select departures will have the opportunity to learn the secrets behind cooking Croatian specialties during a hands-on cooking class with your onboard chef. Refer to the dates & prices tab for selected dates.
- Dubrovnik: Cruise alongside the towering old city walls while a buffet dinner is served onboard.
- Kuna: Meet the locals and enjoy a typical Farm-to-Table village feast of Croatian delicacies.
- Bol: At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and sample some of the revered wines of the island.
- Brac: Toast to your voyage with a special Captain’s Celebration Dinner, complete with live entertainment.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 5 Lunches with Wine (LW), 1 Dinner (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW), plus bottled water daily.
Top Rated Highlights
- Split: Explore above and below the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace. A Local Expert guides you through labyrinthine streets to see St. Duje’s, the Temple of Jupiter, the Golden Gate and the Cellars.
- Korcula: Walk the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas with your Local Expert. Learn why the locals claim this is where Marco Polo was born.
- Veliko Jezero: Walk through Mljet National Park with your cruise manager and take in the pristine views of the Big Lake. Sail by boat to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary rising out of the water.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the buffed marble streets of the fascinating city during your guided walking tour.
- Dubrovnik: Ride the cable car to the summit of Srd Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and Elaphiti Islands.
- Kuna: Visit the church and monastery, and learn about local life when you visit a local farm.
- Pakleni Islands: Take a dip in the pristine waters of this absolute paradise.
- Hvar: Walk to the town’s main square with your Local Expert, see the yacht-filled harbour and the Renaissance cathedral. Enjoy time at your leisure to explore this delightful island, famed for being the sunniest in the country and boasting an interior dotted with lofty mountain peaks and aromatic ?elds of lavender.
- Bol: Delight in a swim at Zlatni Rat, also known as the Golden Cape, a shifting triangle of shingle protruding into the cobalt waters of the Adriatic.
Included Insight Services
- 7 nights aboard your luxury cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities.
- An expert Cruise Manager will ensure a smooth and hassle-free voyage.
- All port taxes are included. Insight hotel in Trogir includes all taxes and porterage charges.
- Complimentary transfers are available on arrival from Split airport to the Insight Vacations hotel on start date and from Split sea port to Split airport on end date. They are also available when additional nights accommodation has been booked through Insight Vacations. Alternatively, please make your own way from/to the airport.
Welcome to the Dalmatian Coast.
Your Elegant Cruise Ship.
Cruise to Korcula.
Mljet and Dubrovnik.
Dubrovnik, a ‘Paradise on Earth’.
The Pelješac Peninsula.
A Venetian Dream on Hvar.
Bol’s famous beach on the Island of Brac.